The City of Mentor strives to create opportunities for community engagement, social interaction and discovery – both large and small – through a series of special events each year. The overwhelming majority of these events are free to the public and made possible through corporate sponsorship and the generosity of local businesses.
Mentor events are well-managed, well-covered by local media, and most importantly, well-attended with over 100,000 guests each year and include:
- Headlands BeachFest – The ultimate beach party
- Mentor CityFest – Two days of entertainment, food, activities and fun
- Mentor Rocks – Summer concert series featuring NE Ohio’s top drawing acts
- Mentor Cruise-In – 800 classic cars converge on Civic Center Park
- Mentor OnTap & UnCorked – Showcasing the best beers & wines that Ohio has to offer
In addition, over 25 minor events draw folks of all ages and interests from across the area.
In addition to event sponsorships, the City is also offering unique advertising opportunities at our flagship facilities including the Mentor Ice Arena, Black Brook Golf Course and our brand new, state-of-the-art Amphitheater which will be unveiled at a special Fourth of July spectacular featuring 90’s alt-rock legends SOUL ASYLUM followed by fireworks!
It’s easy to see that 2017 is going be a big year in the City of Mentor and we hope you’ll be a part of it. Sponsorship participation starts for as little as $250.
Contact Ante Logarusic e at (440) 974-5794 or email@example.com to learn more!