Friday, August 25, 4 – 11 p.m. & Saturday, August 26, 11 am – 11 p.m.
8600 Munson Rd., Mentor, OH 44060 (Map)
Over 25,000 people attended CityFest last year…this year bigger and better! Check out these great attractions.
- Two stages with nonstop entertainment. Headliners to be announced.
- Inflatables and interactive games for kids and adults
- Huge assortment of delicious foods from more than 20 vendors plus scheduled wine and beer tasting from great local breweries
- Live entertainment!
- Play bubble soccer at the Ice Arena
- Amazing ice skating show on Friday at 6PM. Stay after to paint the ice!
- Saturday night “Ignite the Ice” skating party for teens – awesome DJ and light show!
- Fun, family friendly Color Dash & Walk Saturday at 7 PM
- Watch local super talents perform amazing parcour
- CityFest parade – the biggest parade in Lake County. Step off from Shore at 10AM.
- Take a ride on the CityFest Express
- Fireworks Saturday at 10:30 PM
- Plus much, much more!
Free admission and parking at Mentor CityFest, however some games and activities are extra.
How much are wristbands for the inflatables?
Wristbands are $8 per day, unlimited use. No two-day passes this year.
Can I bring my dog?
Sorry, due to the nature of the event, we prefer that you leave your pets at home.
How much are beer and wine tickets?
They are $5 per serving.
Where can I park?
Designated parking has been set aside at the Mentor Police Station, Mentor Senior Center, Mentor High School as well as the Laketran Park’n’Ride lot on Market Street. No on street parking.
STERIS Amphitheater Entertainment Schedule
2017 schedule to be announced soon!
Parade Awards, Saturday, 12 pm
See which parade entries score top honors in the Mentor CityFest parade
Fireworks sponsored by City of Mentor, Saturday, 10:30 pm
AQUA CityFest Stage Entertainment Schedule to be announced soon!
Parade Participant Letter
Parade Line Up (alphabetical)
Parade Line Up (numerical)