The City of Mentor hosts a number of events each year to encourage social interaction and bind our community. Most of these events are free to the public and made possible through corporate sponsorship and the generosity of local businesses.
Mentor events are well-managed, well-covered by local media, and most importantly, well-attended with over 100,000 guests each year. Download the 2019 City of Mentor Event Sponsorship Packet today to find out how you can be a part of it.
Major events include:
- Mentor Rocks – Over 100,000 people attended Mentor Rocks in 2017 & 2018. Northeast Ohio’s most popular free concert series is being expanded to 13 weeks! June 4 – August 27, 2019
- Mentor Cultural Arts Series – Support Opera, Theater and Classical performances at the Mentor Civic Amphitheater Wildwood Cultural Center. May – Oct 2019.
- Mentor Public Art Display – Presented by the Mentor Community Arts Commission. 10 artists will be customizing bear sculptures for display throughout the city through the summer of 2019. Sculptures to be auctioned off at end of season to support the Arts Commission.
- Mentor On Tap & Uncorked – Featuring over 30 of Ohio’s best brewers and vintners, gourmet food trucks, live music, activities & more! 600 attendees. June 22, 2019
- Mentor CityFest – Lake County’s premier family-friendly festival with activities, games, entertainment, food and more! CityFest attracts over 20,000 visitors over 2 days. August 23-24, 2019
- Headlands BeachFest – The ultimate beach party! This family-friendly event on Ohio’s longest beach features world champion sand sculpture artists, precision acrobatic kites, art vendors, food trucks, and a full schedule of entertainment and activities. BeachFest attracts an average of 15,000 attendees. July 20, 2019
- Mentor Cruise-In – Now in its 18th year! You’ll find over 800 cool classics as well as food, entertainment, and family-friendly activities. August 10, 2019
- Mentor Chill Out – Mentor’s inaugural winter festival celebration to be held on the grounds of Civic Center Park featuring winter family activities, food trucks, beverage tastings and more. February 23, 2019
- Mentor Farmer’s Market – Over 800 visitors shop under the trees at Garfield Park every Friday from June through September at the Mentor Farmers Market. The Market features over 30 vendors offering locally grown fare as well as arts and crafts.
- Media Sponsors / Partners – Supporting sponsorship and lower levels available for all events. Total value based on participation. Trade of equal value for published rates.
Other sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Ante Logarusic at (440) 974-5794 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.