The latest Mentor Senior Forum was held at the Mentor Senior Center on Wednesday, April 17th where a panel of presenters offered information on senior-centric topics.
- Gina Verch, with Lake County Job & Family Services who spoke with us about Adult Protective Services
- Adrienne Green with the Lake County Council on Aging who reviewed Senior Support Services
- Kathy Milo with the Lake County Health District whose topic was a “Matter of Balance”
- Julia Schick with Laketran who discussed public transportation options
- Gwen Corban with Lifeline who told us about how to obtain information available programs
- Albert Figer from the Social Security Administration who discussed Social Security benefits
- Renee Ochaya told us about Senior Home Repair Programs available through Western Reserve Community Development