The Mentor Farmers Market will open as scheduled on Friday, June 26th.
Mentor Farmers Market offers a great selection of farm fresh produce and other fare. Shop under the trees and enjoy farm-fresh produce and related items from over 30 vendors. Visit the Mentor Farmers Market and see why fresh is best!
The amended Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order signed on April 2, 2020, identified farmers markets, along with farm and produce stands, as essential businesses and as such may open when following required guidelines.
- To ensure the safety of shoppers, vendors and city staff, modifications to the weekly farmers market will include:
- Designated six-foot distances between people
- Vendor stands spaced 6 feet apart
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Separate operating hours for seniors and at-risk individuals
- Requirement for vendors, city staff and volunteers to wear cloth face coverings as recommended by CDC guidelines
- Only whole, uncut produce and pre-packaged items will be sold. No sampling of any food will be permitted
The first hour (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM) will be designated for senior citizens and at-risk individuals only. We ask all other shoppers to please arrive after 3:00 PM to help protect our most vulnerable citizens.
If you would like to participate as a vendor, please download and return the 2020 Mentor Farmers Market Vendor Application.
Support our Farm to Table initiative and local farmers by sponsoring the Mentor Farmers Market. Learn about becoming a sponsor.