The 2019 schedule for the popular Lake Health Mentor Rocks summer concert series was announced earlier today by City Manager Kenneth J. Filipiak during his annual State of the City address at PARADIGM Center.
Mentor Rocks is held Tuesday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the state-of-the-art Mentor Civic Amphitheater. Last year, over 60,000 attended over an 11-week span. This year’s schedule has been expanded to 13-weeks and features leading national, regional and local tribute acts.
- June 4 Dirty Deeds (AC/DC Tribute)
- June 11 7 Bridges (Eagles Tribute)
- June 18 Desire (U2 Tribute)
- June 25 Abbey Rodeo (60s)
- July 2 Evolution (Eric Clapton Tribute)
- July 9 Hollywood Nights (Bob Seger Tribute)
- July 16 Grease (Soundtrack Tribute)
- July 23 TBA
- July 30 Satisfaction (Rolling Stones Tribute)
- August 6 Billy Morris & Sunset Strip (80s Rock)
- August 13 Queen Nation (Queen Tribute)
- August 20 TBA
- August 27 The McCartney Years (Paul McCartney Tribute)
Mentor Rocks is an all-ages event and is presented free-of-charge. A variety of food is available for purchase from 10 local food trucks. Beverages are also available for sale. Additional information will be posted when it becomes available. The Mentor Civic Amphitheater is located at 8600 Munson Road in Mentor, Ohio. Learn more at www.mentorrocks.info.