As we prepare for this year’s event, we hope you enjoy some highlights from last year’s event.
Headlands BeachFest is the ULTIMATE BEACH PARTY! Featuring all day entertainment and activities, food, sand, water and a ton of family fun!
- Three Master Sand Sculptors
- Strolling Parades by the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Ohio Society for the Elevation of Kites
- Human Foosball in the sand
- Over twenty-five crafters
- Food trucks
- Interactive activities for the kids
- Family sand building contest
- Beach music
- Strolling Parades – 1:30 to 2:15 and 2:45 to 3:30
- Family Sand Castle Building Contest – 11-1 & 2-4
- Judging at 1:30 & 4:30
- Ariel the Mermaid – 12 – 5
- Master Sand Sculptor award – 5:00
- Human Foosball – All day long
Handicapped parking and wheelchair access to sand sculptures available.
No dogs please.
Please share your BeachFest experience! #headlandsbeachfest
Coming in from out of town?
If you’re an out-of-towner, download a copy of our Visitor’s Guide for a listing of where to eat, sleep, play and stay in the City of Mentor.